Features and Specifications
- Two rooms: One observing room with zip out roof, One sleeping or computer room.
- Two doors: located at ends of the tent
- Vestibule: Located at end of tent with sleeping room.
- Extra guy line connections for security in windy conditions.
- Weight: 40 lbs, 18 kg (approximate)
- Size (metric); 455 x 273/318 x 173/200/197cm (L x W x H = inner tent)
- Size (imperial); 15' x 9'/10.4' x 5.7'/6.6'/6.5' (L x W x H = inner tent)
- Observing Slot size (metric); 188 cm wide x 198 cm long
- Observing Slot size (imperial); 62" wide x 6'6" long
Are tent pegs included? Yes, BUT... they are the standard light-duty pegs that you get with any tent. We recommend (strongly) that you use a more substantial tent peg. For most soil conditions, a 10" timber nail & fender washer is ideal and can be purchased from Kendrick or any hardware store. For sandy soil, the large nylon pegs work well. The optimum # of pegs is 28. You can get away with less, but you will find it more convenient to open and close the roof if the interior tent and exterior rain-fly are on separate pegs.
* Key materials:
* with welding seam tapes on inner tent/flysheet.
- Inner tent material: Yellow, breathable ripstop Polyester.
- Floor: Grey, Nylon oxford 210D +2000mm PU FR
- Rainfly: White, 190T/210T fabric with 2500-3000PU
- All seams sealed.
- Mesh; Polyester 68D Tricot
- Poles;11mm diameter,aluminum #6061 T8 w/alu. shock-cord pole w/alu. 7001 T6 insert
- Zipper; YKK #5/#8 polyester R/C zipper,
- Stakes; Aluminum #7075 7 inch long pin stakes
- Webbing; Polypropylene
- Guy-rope; Polypropylene
- Carry bag; Polyester oxford 450mm PU FR
* with set-up instruction sheet.
* with webbing handle style zippered carry bag.